DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arizona Sunset 8-17-2019

I've got to try that. I'm surrounded by trees, but if I get up a couple of hundred feet I can get a good sunset hyperlapse over the gulf of mexico - I'm only a couple miles from the water.
I should mention that I use manual camera settings to improve color and get the effect desired. I launch to altitude then adjust them for the lighting/focus.

I should mention that I use manual camera settings to improve color and get the effect desired. I launch to altitude then adjust them for the lighting/focus.

For focus did you just slide to infinity?

I'm a camera enthusiast also (Canon 7D) but I've got to admit I am still daunted by the mechanics of flight, and I haven't taken the camera off auto since I got it. I'll problem go to Aperature Priority when I do as that's how I run my SLR. Little nervous about getting focus right with what I can see in the iPad screen - not an issue for a sunset picture though. I have investigated the peaking threashold feature to help with focus.

For focus did you just slide to infinity?

I'm a camera enthusiast also (Canon 7D) but I've got to admit I am still daunted by the mechanics of flight, and I haven't taken the camera off auto since I got it. I'll problem go to Aperature Priority when I do as that's how I run my SLR. Little nervous about getting focus right with what I can see in the iPad screen - not an issue for a sunset picture though. I have investigated the peaking threashold feature to help with focus.
I tap and hold on the horizon mostly. Focus at infinity also works.

Very Nice

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy