DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arm repair

MGM

Reactions
I tried to remove the motor arm shown but doesn't seem to come all the way off. Amazon put me in touch with DJI support and they want me to send it in for repair.

Anybody had experience with DJI's repair service? How slow and expensive are they? Are they good?

Attachments

• 6883DE1F-D01F-48C5-966F-17FBA79E72FE.jpeg
    6883DE1F-D01F-48C5-966F-17FBA79E72FE.jpeg
    997.9 KB · Views: 28
DJI service is good, and their prices tend to be very fair. It is likely that after you send yours in, they will assess the damage and send you an invoice for repair. They will then likely send you a new or refurbished (like new) unit, and you will be good to go. If you still had warranty time left on your current unit, it would transfer to the replacement unit.

There is always third party repair service as well. I am not familiar with any one company in particular, as I have not needed repair, but they would repair you current copter and return it to you. This may take a bit more time than DJI's replacement program.

It will not come off completely without desoldering From the ESC which means you need to remove the lower cover at the least.

but if you are just attempting to reseat the arm to be closer to the hinge, it should be possible.

Roughly the 8:30 mark.

I had Thunder Drones in the Atlanta GA do repairs for me on my M1P. Fair, fast and reasonable.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest