DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Article: Fox Sports to use first-ever drones in MLB World Series coverage

mavic3usa

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Could see this coming a mile away.

Your drones are no good for a hundred reasons but as soon as our drones are ready, it's all good...for us.

Horner Ballpark Drone Video​

(not my video)

Last edited:
No big deal. The networks have been using drones for sporting events for years. Permits and waivers are available for them, not so much for the average Joe.

I noticed a few drone shots from the NLCS as well. They were outside of the ball park just about the level of the lights. They were at the Phillies game, which besides being in the sporting event TFR, it's also in a zero grid of the PHL class Bravo. Guess they can get waivers pretty easily.

Reactions: mavic3usa
I noticed a few drone shots from the NLCS as well. They were outside of the ball park just about the level of the lights. They were at the Phillies game, which besides being in the sporting event TFR, it's also in a zero grid of the PHL class Bravo. Guess they can get waivers pretty easily.
Not as easy as you think. Elevated Angles is the company behind the Philadelphia shots. They talk about all the hoops and coordination they had do have to get a shot in this podcast with Billy Kyle.

Reactions: Jafo28
Not as easy as you think. Elevated Angles is the company behind the Philadelphia shots. They talk about all the hoops and coordination they had do have to get a shot in this podcast with Billy Kyle.

Kind of surprising. I always think of the larger media outlets having a much easier time with this sort of thing. Thanks for sharing the video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks