DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Asen's fortress

The ruins would have been quite impressive, 11th century, and a wonderful history.
What's left there is the Church of the Holy Mother of God from the 12th - 13th century, and features mural paintings from the 14th century.
The whole fortress was left to decay after the Ottoman conquest in the 14th century and only the church remained standing in its original appearance as it was used by the local Christians.
The conservation and partial restoration works on the church were finished in 1991, and now it is in regular use as a Bulgarian Orthodox church.

Even better than being there. Your footage was very smooth and cinematic. I had no idea that Bulgaria has such amazing scenery or relics. If this were in the US, I expect it would be a National Landmark and drone flying would be banned.

I like it Alex! Great place for a fortress. Nobody sneaking up on you for sure.
A little steep for Mika?

Reactions: alex_markov
Even better than being there. Your footage was very smooth and cinematic. I had no idea that Bulgaria has such amazing scenery or relics. If this were in the US, I expect it would be a National Landmark and drone flying would be banned.
Thank you - Bulgaria had almost everything to offer - have a look here Alex's view from above

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras