DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ask to marry hayle cornwall on sat 8th july

Cheshire paul

Reactions
Hi everyone
Im here to ask whether a drone flyer would possibly take some footage for me?
Basically im at st ives bay holiday park in hayle cornwall on sat 8th july and i plan to propose to my partner.I have planned to walk down the beach that evening behind the site down the steps and walk towards the tide coming in around 8pm.I would love to hear from someone who would be kind enough to catch this moment for us both.
I would be more than happy to pay for this so please get in touch!
Paul curzon

Last edited:
I would love to but there’s an ocean in the way.

You might consider this guy as he is one of the best cinematic Pilots I know of that might be somewhat near you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

I would love to but there’s an ocean in the way.
Hi everyone
Basically im at st ives bay holiday park in hayle cornwall on sat 8th july and i plan to propose to my partner.I have planned to walk down the beach that evening behind the site down the steps and walk towards the tide coming in around 8pm.I would love to hear from someone who would be kind enough to catch this moment for us both.
I would be more than happy to pay for this so please get in touch!
Paul curzon
just here to congratulate... way to go!!! wishing you an awesome proposal and an even better marriage going forward.

Check out the Members Map…

Perhaps one of the UK members might be persuaded to do this for you… Here in the USA, to take wedding photos and video with a drone requires a part 107 license to perform commercial work… The FAA (our government agency) prohibits recreational flyers from doing any droneing except for fun and your "undying" appreciation for the photos and video would be considered a form of compensation…

This is not to say it is not done every day, just as you cannot catch every person who drives faster than the posted speed limit…

Since my invitation was apparently lost in the post, and I can't be there, here is the toast I would have offered you…

“To keep a marriage brimming
with love in the loving cup-
When you are wrong, admit it
and when you are right, shut up!”

Good Luck!

Reactions: Andy carley
Husband comes home and says:
"Honey, I invited a friend to have dinner with us today."
Screaming she replies:
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I did not buy any groceries, the dishes are dirty and I'm not in the mood to cook anything special."
"I know."
"So why did you invited him?"
"Because the poor guy is thinking about getting married."

Husband comes home and says:
"Honey, I invited a friend to have dinner with us today."
Screaming she replies:
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I did not buy any groceries, the dishes are dirty and I'm not in the mood to cook anything special."
"I know."
"So why did you invited him?"
"Because the poor guy is thinking about getting married."
it cant be that bad... personally i think its a gamble these days. just hope the dice roll gets you a happy and forever jackpot

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne