DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 1.1.2 what parameters to change for faster Atti mode

Bart000

Reactions
Hi Guys, my first post here! I’ve been lurking in the background for a while now. I had been searching threads and found 1 by a member (Sar104)? Regarding Atti mode for the Mavic 2.
I followed the instructions and managed to get Atti mode working great
My only problem being, when in Atti mode the aircraft seems to have restricted speed comparable with (position mode) this could present a problem for me if I get caught out by high winds. Do any of you guys know what parameters I can change so as to mimic sport mode when in Atti mode? I’m not very computer literate and surprised myself getting as far as I have, I’m not comfortable changing settings that I know nothing about! Hoping you lot can help. Thanks in advance guys!

On M1 series you could alter the maximum tilt for the P-Mode (normal) to affect the ATTI tilt.
There is no separate settings for ATTI parametrization on an M1.
As I don't own a Mavic 2 I cannot tell what parameters need to be altered with an M2.
Maybe @lolo780 can chime in...

Thank for your response, I’ve since reset back to factory settings, it’s not beneficial for me until it at least matches sport mode. I’m not confident enough to mess about with the settings myself.

Why not test the new parameters in GO4 Simulator? That's what I'm doing if I make changes to un(der)documented parameters.

Hi Guys, my first post here! I’ve been lurking in the background for a while now. I had been searching threads and found 1 by a member (Sar104)? Regarding Atti mode for the Mavic 2.
I followed the instructions and managed to get Atti mode working great
My only problem being, when in Atti mode the aircraft seems to have restricted speed comparable with (position mode) this could present a problem for me if I get caught out by high winds. Do any of you guys know what parameters I can change so as to mimic sport mode when in Atti mode? I’m not very computer literate and surprised myself getting as far as I have, I’m not comfortable changing settings that I know nothing about! Hoping you lot can help. Thanks in advance guys!

g_config_mode_normal_cfg_tilt_atti_range=25

This is the parameter for max tilt in Atti mode. It also happens to be the max tilt for P-GPS with the front sensors off. Changing it to 35 will give you similar performance as Sport mode in both Atti mode and P-GPS with sensors turned off.

Reactions: Microwave89
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird