DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 issue

Rob Koch

Reactions
Hi, Can some one please advise where I'm going wrong, I recently bought a used Mavic pro, on power up I was instructed to upgrade the latest firmware, after upgrade via the go 4 app I was then informed that the forward sensors are in error and that I can only rectify this issue through the Assistant 2 site, now here is my problem, when I open the site and I am connected usb from drone to pc there is no Icon for me to click in order to display firmware, I am also logged in,I have downloading several times and all I get is the dji main page with the products,if any one knows how to find the firmware please let me know, many thanks.

Rob

I had a similar issue today and read a lot of comments stating it may be a firewall issue, my laptop is a work one so fairly locked down and I can’t change its firewall setting but then I upgraded to a grunty micro USB for charging PS4 controllers instead of the little one I found lying around and it worked almost instantly. May not be the same issue but worth a shot.

I had a similar issue today and read a lot of comments stating it may be a firewall issue, my laptop is a work one so fairly locked down and I can’t change its firewall setting but then I upgraded to a grunty micro USB for charging PS4 controllers instead of the little one I found lying around and it worked almost instantly. May not be the same issue but worth a shot.
I've attempted the connect on most Windows systems including, windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 and also xp still not recognised!

I can not offer much more than that, I too bought a second hand one and I am
Learning the ropes and can just give you info on what I experienced today, I did try it on multiple computers with a few different cables with no luck then it just finally worked on a good cable I had at home, still temperamental and sometimes I have to start again but it is working now. Sorry I can’t be more help. Mine still won’t fly but getting this working is a step closer

I can not offer much more than that, I too bought a second hand one and I am
Learning the ropes and can just give you info on what I experienced today, I did try it on multiple computers with a few different cables with no luck then it just finally worked on a good cable I had at home, still temperamental and sometimes I have to start again but it is working now. Sorry I can’t be more help. Mine still won’t fly but getting this working is a step closer
Thanks for your input buddy,it's frustrating isn't it, not fully operational and the amount of time I've dedicated running around borrowing friends laptops, I'm now leaning towards the distinct possibility that I have a faulty aircraft!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre