DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Asteroid mode not completing

tottio

Reactions
Hi All,

Yesterday I wanted to do asteroid quick shot and when I got back home and checked the footage it was only the first 5 seconds and not complete, it seems I got the video recorded untill the drone got to the altitude to start taking panos and stopped, so I didn't get that sphere type of shot. Everything showed normal on my phone while recording and the percentage marker was counting up no issues there. I blamed it on the SD card, I know mine is slow. Today I tried to do the exact same thing but while recording on the onboard memory and got the same results. I have the .400 f/w. Hoping that dji would come up with a fix soon. Did anyone experience the same ?

Thanks Droners

Here is a little something for you. I'm just getting into editing so things are not perfect.

Thanks for watching

Hi All,

Yesterday I wanted to do asteroid quick shot and when I got back home and checked the footage it was only the first 5 seconds and not complete, it seems I got the video recorded untill the drone got to the altitude to start taking panos and stopped, so I didn't get that sphere type of shot. Everything showed normal on my phone while recording and the percentage marker was counting up no issues there. I blamed it on the SD card, I know mine is slow. Today I tried to do the exact same thing but while recording on the onboard memory and got the same results. I have the .400 f/w. Hoping that dji would come up with a fix soon. Did anyone experience the same ?

Thanks Droners

Here is a little something for you. I'm just getting into editing so things are not perfect.

Thanks for watching
Anyone ?

Did you fixed it somehow? I have today a problem with asteroid quick shot.
The percentage started to go up the drone as well and at 68% it stopped and showed me "unknown error". I tried again and the same thing happened at exactly 68%. I checked the SD card and there was nothing saved there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS