DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Asteroid Shot(s) Reversed Encoding Failures.

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So, when I take off the Asteroid Quick Shots off the drone in mp4 and get them into Davinci Resolve 16 I then reverse them so the planet starts the video and it trails down to the initial start of the shot. However, I have noticed that if i just do this with the file straight off the drone I fail at rendering/encoding every time. I have to basically render the video once into something else then reverse it and re render and encode to get what i want.

Its kinda of a less common issue i would imagine just wondering if anyone else has run into it. You can see what im doing here 12 seconds in.

I don't use Davinci, so maybe this doesn't help. Only that I tried it in Premiere Pro and the video straight off the drone will reverse with no problem without pre-rendering it. Maybe it's some issue the Davinci forum can help with?

I don't use Davinci, so maybe this doesn't help. Only that I tried it in Premiere Pro and the video straight off the drone will reverse with no problem without pre-rendering it. Maybe it's some issue the Davinci forum can help with?

I am pretty sure it is at this point, I appreciate you checking for me for premier though to confirm.

Reactions: Greekislandlover
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee