Join Us Now

at long last got airborne

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
finally got a break in the weather today and took to the sky's
flew 4 batts in the MPP and 4 in the MM
it was quite cold but a fair bit of sun but the best part was the light winds
was not bothered about getting any good pics or video just needed to get the sticks in my hands again
both drones performed flawlessly and i came home rejuvenated, there's nothing better than being out in the fresh air and flying
it looks like it will be a while before the weather allows for another foray, you have to grab the moment when you can

Congratulations on getting out and enjoying the brief lull in the weather. It's been pretty awful this last few weeks and this weekend doesn't look any better. I'm toying with the idea of getting up at 6:00 am and going out to catch the ferry coming in as the weather is due to break later on in the morning so it looks like the only chance of getting out with the MA this weekend. Also got 4 batteries for it so just need to make sure that are all charged ready to go.

Yeop, I know what it is like not to fly for awhile. I start to get pilot withdrawal symptoms. ? Glad you got out for a bit! Feels good don’t it?;)

was not bothered about getting any good pics or video just needed to get the sticks in my hands again
both drones performed flawlessly and i came home rejuvenated, there's nothing better than being out in the fresh air and flying
it looks like it will be a while before the weather allows for another foray, you have to grab the moment when you can
Very Cool! The days around here have not been so generous.

You sound like me ... marathon flying! Glad you were able to get out finally!

it seems we are in a no win situation sometimes,you charge everything up and the weather is rubbish ,then you go by the forecast,don't charge everything and then the weather is nice ,but life gets in the way i was out for 7 hours in total including a grub stop, but i was determined to make the best of it,glad i did back to the rain today

spring is coming

Reactions: Bobvt and Dedal
Been windy here in the south as well as raining almost daily.
I hope to drain a couple of batteries today looks clear and about 50 degrees

Reactions: old man mavic
Nope ... not yet. Everything is fully charged & prepared, but even this Saturday morning the temp is -2C degrees with dense fog starting from tree tops. But I'm waiting patiently, ready to take off ?
So got at last the possibility to exercise all my batteries during the Saturday ... in the end I were freezing my **** off together with toes & fingers, but limped back home with a satisfied smile & some pics. Today Sunday the wind have picked up again ...

1583697657678.png

1583697683133.png

1583697707860.png

1583697738641.png

Reactions: miniflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member