DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

At my wits end...

Brigs66

Reactions
I recently updated the firmware on my Mini 2, 1.4.2. Since doing that I can no longer use quick transfer, exposure lock no longer works in video mode and Im getting gimbal stuck alarms now and again....My Mini 2 worked perfectly before I updated to this latest firmware...Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Have you tried removing the app and reinstalling it?

I recently updated the firmware on my Mini 2, 1.4.2. Since doing that I can no longer use quick transfer, exposure lock no longer works in video mode and Im getting gimbal stuck alarms now and again....My Mini 2 worked perfectly before I updated to this latest firmware...Has anyone else experienced these problems?
I think you are talking about the dji fly app version not the firmware of the drone itself.
First of all, you are on ios or on Android?

I think you are talking about the dji fly app version not the firmware of the drone itself.
First of all, you are on ios or on Android?
Using an Android phone...I think Im going to send it back to DJI....that seems to be the only answer now.

You cannot reinstall the firmware.

You can always reinstall the dji fly app software.
Ive reinstalled the 1.4.2 fly app multiple times with the same results and also reinstalled the old fly app 1.4.0 with the same results..I think the problem lies in the firmware update which it appears I cant do anything about...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ