DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

At what height?

Montypaks

Reactions
So I was brave enough to take my new mavic to 200ft today and was surprised I could still hear it!

At what height can you no longer hear the mavic??

I think around 250 ft is the highest I've been able to still hear it. Although on most days with a breeze I'd be surprised if I could hear it at 200 feet.

It depends. How fast the wind is blowing, if there are trees and grass around or concrete to absorb or bounce sound, big buildings for that, traffic near or far to drown it out, and so on, people getting each other's attentions, etc.

400 feet with noise from motorists on busy roads. If you loiter in an area someone may hear it. Passing by they'll think nothing of the sound if the hear it.

Had a short flight early morning when it was quiet. Can confirm that the Mavic can be heard if it's above you at 400ft

It depends on a number of factors: wind, speed of the Mavic, background noise. It can be heard past 1000 feet in certain conditions if it's right overhead.

It depends on a number of factors: wind, speed of the Mavic, background noise. It can be heard past 1000 feet in certain conditions if it's right overhead.

Of course there’s no way to actually know that unless ur going horizontal?

I can hear mine loud and clear at 400 ft, every day and at every time of day. I think it really depends on other ambient noise.

LP

Reactions: MrsTreat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ