DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Athens Tower

a1r_m0ses_b

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

The Tower of Athens is the tallest building in Greece. It has a height of 103 meters and 28 floors. It was founded on 13/06/1969 and ended in September 1972 under a dictatorship, while it was inaugurated on October 16 of the same year. It is one of the two towers of Athens, with the smaller second tower next to the first. It is located in Ampelokipi, at the beginning of Mesogeion Avenue. It is mainly a building for housing offices and shops. The architects were Ioannis Vikelas and Ioannis Kybritis. Despite the criticism it has received due to its design and great height, the Tower of Athens is today considered one of the landmarks of Athens.

I appreciate Dale!
I wanted to get that first note, but I wanted to follow up- was the circle around the building manually done or by the app? I am so afraid of flying that high, especially in the density of a city.

I wanted to get that first note, but I wanted to follow up- was the circle around the building manually done or by the app? I am so afraid of flying that high, especially in the density of a city.
I was right below the building. It was in poi mode and I zoomed in and zoomed out.
The video was taken yesterday when it was a holiday for Easter and it was closed.

I was right below the building. It was in poi mode and I zoomed in and zoomed out.
The video was taken yesterday when it was a holiday for Easter and it was closed.
I see you fly like me- sort of stealth. Come in under the radar on a non workday.

The Tower of Athens is the tallest building in Greece. It has a height of 103 meters and 28 floors. It was founded on 13/06/1969 and ended in September 1972 under a dictatorship, while it was inaugurated on October 16 of the same year. It is one of the two towers of Athens, with the smaller second tower next to the first. It is located in Ampelokipi, at the beginning of Mesogeion Avenue. It is mainly a building for housing offices and shops. The architects were Ioannis Vikelas and Ioannis Kybritis. Despite the criticism it has received due to its design and great height, the Tower of Athens is today considered one of the landmarks of Athens.
A good example of architectural brutalism that should be fully avoided at all costs in certain places.
Well filmed.

A good example of architectural brutalism that should be fully avoided at all costs in certain places.
Well filmed.
I agree with you.
It was dark years,the Greece was under dictatorship.
But they are going to built a new one about 200m high and with 45 floors,the Ellinikon Riviera Tower.

https://theellinikonrivieratower.com/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S