DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attention Phoenix Mavic Owners!!

I’m interested as well. I’m based in Tempe but don’t mind driving

Did this club ever get started. I would be very interested in it. I live in gilbert AZ. Anyone still flying. Thanks

Reactions: Oakman
I'm down. Just a heads up / reminder for those who don't know, Most Phoenix parks are off limits. ( I work for the city and did not know this )

**-Require FAA authorization using LAANC. More Information

Apparently Thunderbird Park on Pinnacle Peak, west of Waterworld is open to flying.

I'm down. Just a heads up / reminder for those who don't know, Most Phoenix parks are off limits. ( I work for the city and did not know this )

**-Require FAA authorization using LAANC. More Information

Apparently Thunderbird Park on Pinnacle Peak, west of Waterworld is open to flying.
Here’s all the parks/ areas in Scottsdale that allow drones and more info. From the City of Scottsdale:

Reactions: Ron (MM)
Looking at starting a Mavik hobbyist group for the Phoenix AZ, area. Those interested send a message with suggestions where to meet for some flight time.
That sounds good to me. I live in a authorization zone(Blue). I still manage to get flying time in. Actually Id like to get on the roof of a high rise building but most are to close to airport. Im not sure if we can fly on South Mountain. but that's my suggestion. Looking forward to checking out AZ Mav Bros flying skills. I got a Mav Mini and looking to get a Mav Air.
Peace
Ron FB_IMG_1277671696862776039.jpg

That sounds good to me. I live in a authorization zone(Blue). I still manage to get flying time in. Actually Id like to get on the roof of a high rise building but most are to close to airport. Im not sure if we can fly on South Mountain. but that's my suggestion. Looking forward to checking out AZ Mav Bros flying skills. I got a Mav Mini and looking to get a Mav Air.
Peace
Ron View attachment 94336

Because South Mountain is a city park, you are not allowed to fly there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore