DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Attention Phoenix Mavic Owners!!

I'm in the west Valley and interested. Would also like to know where you guys are meeting. Just bought mine and haven't had much time to go out and fly.

Reactions: Heykoolaid3
I love in nw valley. Been flying a bit mostly up north. But hey we have some Nice weather here now. Would love to meet up with others for a meet and greet

Alright all, thanks for the responses! Ideas on friendly drone areas to meet?

@MIBGO @DJeyed Where you guys located?

There's a some soccer fields in my area but are within 5 miles of airports. Think under 400 feet should be fine though.

Just moved up here to SF from there I'll look ypu guys up when I visit the valley

I'm interested , I am located in mesa, had the mavic 3 weeks , been going to desert park in fountain hills and to the salt river to shoot lately

Hello All there are a lot of great locations around the valley and just out side of the valley also. I've flow out by four peaks off of Bee line hi way, A long the salt river, Of course some places you will need a Tonto pass. It's just according to what you want to do. I personally like to go for distance. Four Peaks you can do that and get some great video along the way. I have flown over the Gila Indian Reservation. A lot It's up in the air if that is safe or breaking the Gila Indian laws. They have been good about letting people use they ground around where I fly. Just have to be smart and keep it clean and not destroy anything. Let me know when and where you may meet up. I'm located in Chandler

I'm going to be out there next Sunday or Monday, anyone want to get a meet up started?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78