DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Australia's Northern Territory- my home

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
Australia’s Northern Territory is a remarkable place. From its tropical north to its desert south you could fit Texas, France and South Korea within its borders. Yet it has a population of just 250,000 people. It is my home, and to those who live here it is simply known as “the territory”.

Vimeo seems to be having a bad day so please click on the URL not the image!

Attachments

• territorycover.jpg
    territorycover.jpg
    929.3 KB · Views: 20
Australia’s Northern Territory is a remarkable place. From its tropical north to its desert south you could fit Texas, France and South Korea within its borders. Yet it has a population of just 250,000 people. It is my home, and to those who live here it is simply known as “the territory”.
Hi Chris,
WOW!! I am almost speechless, what a masterpiece. Big compliments for great cinema! Fantastic landscapes and perfectly fitting music! Only 250.000 people? You truly live in paradise 👍🍀
cheers Paul

Hi Chris,
WOW!! I am almost speechless, what a masterpiece. Big compliments for great cinema! Fantastic landscapes and perfectly fitting music! Only 250.000 people? You truly live in paradise 👍🍀
cheers Paul
Thanks Jack, well it's obviously it's not for everyone but we love it!

Awesome video! And what a land of contrasts!

Reactions: christangey
Magnificent photo!

Beautiful Mate, You should contact the NT Tourism and see if they would like to use it for a Promotion.

Excellent.

Beautiful Mate, You should contact the NT Tourism and see if they would like to use it for a Promotion.

Excellent.
well now you mention it... Actually 3 of my films, including this one, are getting the big screen projection treatment in the NT Tourism Awards this Friday night 😎, I'm also having a yak with Tourism Australia generally.

Reactions: Fergy
The last sunset shot is epic. The color, the composition, the textures. Wow. Man I new you were good but this is on another level! You not only always seem to be in the right place at the right time but manage to capture it with such an amazing clarity and purpose. How do you do that? 🫡
Well done and thanks for sharing.
Purely out of curiosity was it all shot with Mavic 3Pro?

Last edited:
The last sunset shot is epic. The color, the composition, the textures. Wow. Man I new you were good but this is on another level! You not only always seem to be in the right place at the right time but manage to capture it with such an amazing clarity and purpose. How do you do that? 🫡
Well done and thanks for sharing.
Purely out of curiosity was it all shot with Mavic 3Pro?
I guess I was blessed that I had a lot of camera experience before I ever picked up a drone. Because of that, where possible, I think in "shots" (usually 10-20seconds long) and plan them, in fact even better in a relatively controlled environment like that I also rehearse them first. It's about using both sides of your brain at once, both artistic and cerebral and if I can do it anyone can! Almost all on the M3 Pro but a couple were Mavic 2 cleaned up a bit in post.

Spectacular video !! Beautiful scenery and excellent flying. Sometimes one doesn't realize the beauty of our surroundings until we get in the air with our drones.

I guess I was blessed that I had a lot of camera experience before I ever picked up a drone. Because of that, where possible, I think in "shots" (usually 10-20seconds long) and plan them, in fact even better in a relatively controlled environment like that I also rehearse them first. It's about using both sides of your brain at once, both artistic and cerebral and if I can do it anyone can! Almost all on the M3 Pro but a couple were Mavic 2 cleaned up a bit in post.
Thanks for your reply. Big part of landscape photography is being there at the right time. When everytning clicks together so to speak. You manage that side of it very well. I guess a bit of luck comes into play too but in a big part it is a lot of work, patience and countless hours of travel.
When all falls in place, magic happens. And there is a lot of that in your videos.

Spectacular video !! Beautiful scenery and excellent flying. Sometimes one doesn't realize the beauty of our surroundings until we get in the air with our drones.
Yes recently I was filming some swans on a remote lake. I was about to fly it back to the car but thought I would just try a little top down shot which gave me a whole new view of what was going on

Attachments

• swan.jpeg
    swan.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
Thanks for your reply. Big part of landscape photography is being there at the right time. When everytning clicks together so to speak. You manage that side of it very well. I guess a bit of luck comes into play too but in a big part it is a lot of work, patience and countless hours of travel.
When all falls in place, magic happens. And there is a lot of that in your videos.
Yes luck, plus luck you make, not bothering to shoot in bad light and forcing yourself to pull over to get the shot. The little voice that says "you can capture that next time" is your worst enemy, often there ISN'T a next time...

Reactions: Filmarik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PolKrestof