DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autel Evo Max 4T review

solidhouse

Reactions
I received the Evo Max 4T last week and have flown it several times. I’ll compare it to my Mavic 3 Thermal.

First, the thermal cameras are about the same. The thermal camera on the Mavic 3T may have a slight bit more detail. Although it may be due to the Autel smart controller V3 having a much larger screen compared to the DJI RC Pro enterprise controller. Perhaps a little bit of detail is lost with the larger screen size.

Second, for the flight time, it seems to be about the same between the Evo Max 4T and the Mavic 3T. I get about 27 minutes while landing it at 15% battery. The battery life may get better after I have a few more charge cycles on it.

Third, I am able to turn the altitude limit off on the Evo Max 4T and fly it up to about 810m. It would definitely go higher. How much higher, I do not know. The Mavic 3T is limited to 500m.

Fourth, the signal strength on the Evo Max 4T is much stronger and more robust. I did a test going out to 2.5 miles with both drones. The Evo max 4T is able to keep full bar signal strength at 119m altitude while the Mavic 3T needs to be at 260m. I’m definitely able to fly the Evo Max 4T much farther at a lower altitude.

Fourth, the zoom function is much better on the Evo Max 4T. The wide and zoom cameras on the Evo Max 4T seems to be much better compared to the Mavic 3T. The picture on the Evo Max 4T seems to have more detail and the video is crisp.

In summary, the Evo Max 4T beats the Mavic 3T in almost every category. I’m happy with my purchase and would definitely purchase it again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929