DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AUTEL

swings16

Reactions
I hope that i am not breaking rules of topics IF there are any AND i don't want to be out of line ..BUT...how do you all feel about Autel's products..in particular with the EVO !..Flight Time..THIRTY minutes..The PRICING...the BUILT IN display screen...GREAT reviews...sorry if i am breaking rules here..please feel free to delete this post BUT,i am interested in opinions from this so very knowledgeable group of people IF they have any thoughts about AUTEL (no ax to grind.no ill willed motivation)..just plain old curiosity..THANKS to all who may respond...Swings16

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
They look great but they don't seem to sell them here in Europe.

Evo & accessory bundle. $100.00 Best Buy in store gift card. Accessory bundle consists of two extra batteries, set of props & soft bag.

Picked mine up yesterday...basically $ 899 with the gift card...i have to wait to get the extras...they will be shipped to me within 3 weeks..no problem...i will be able to get familiar with the Evo and then will be set when all arrives..so far a GREAT deal

Thats a good deal if i did not have my mavic pro its a MP@ or nothing for me.. the Evo is really nice though.

Picked mine up yesterday...basically $ 899 with the gift card...i have to wait to get the extras...they will be shipped to me within 3 weeks..no problem...i will be able to get familiar with the Evo and then will be set when all arrives..so far a GREAT deal
Enjoy!!!!!! Its such a good deal, on such a good drone. I'm thinking about getting another one. Received $200.00 in gift cards from BB for X-MASS. Its burning a hole in my pocket. I hardly need two, but that's totally besides the point.

Thats a good deal if i did not have my mavic pro its a MP@ or nothing for me.. the Evo is really nice though.

It was an offer i couldn't refuse...i can't really afford it but when i saw the price and the extras i had to move on it...The $100 gift certificate was a surprise to me and i am very happy with my purchase...i have not opened the Evo package up yet but i will very soon and once again Thanks to the member who initially posted the info for this deal ...waiting on good weather now to fly...sunny here today....AND WINDY

Enjoy!!!!!! Its such a good deal, on such a good drone. I'm thinking about getting another one. Received $200.00 in gift cards from BB for X-MASS. Its burning a hole in my pocket. I hardly need two, but that's totally besides the point.

Yea...absolutely no need for another..i am very happy with my MP...flawless in my many (18/19) flights and i am still learning BUT...the extras with the Autel product...the batteries ! The Flight time of the Evo...an offer i can't refuse

Autel EVO is the best deal for sure.

I realize this about folding drones, but I will say I have the X-Star Premium and the Phantom 4. I wouldn't part with either one of them.

Autel Evo 2 was revealed and I would choose it over the M2P if I was buying today. Then the M3P will be out and It will probably leapfrog the EVO2 and so on and so on.

If Autel worked with Litchi I’d be very interested in their product. I like to fly missions predominantly and beyond a few thousand feet at times. To my understanding Autel does not allow that ability. [emoji53]

Evo II is interesting, larger than M2 Pro but seems to have a better battery life.

The 48MP on a 1/2 CMOS sensor, that's what I want to see. NOTE the F 1.8 aperture on the II, due to the increased density of the chip which is considerable over the 1 2/3 chip on the Mavic Pro P. or M2 Zoom. I am not interested in video, but 8K, on that drone will be an interesting feat also, if it doesn't overheat the chip.

I can't tell if the camera on the Evo II is fixed focus like a Mavic Air or if it has touch to focus like the other Mavics.

Lots to see, especially DR on the chip for stills.

Seems like the Evo II Pro has the same 1" chip as the M2 Pro, nothing new there. However Autel might have found a better processing chip for the raws as DJI IMO did a terrible on DR on the M2 Pro. Any of the Sony RX100 cameras with the same chip can easily reach a useable ISO800, where as the chip on the M2 Pro is about ISO 200 max before excessive noise becomes an issue, and you are no able to push shadows at all, even at base ISO without excessive noise.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk