DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorization zone

habster

Reactions
I am close to a blue authorization zone.I live in Canada.I have no problem unlocking the blue authorization zone,is it now legal to fly in that area.

Perhaps you should edit your post. The wording and punctuation contradict. Is that a statement or a question?

I am close to a blue authorization zone.I live in Canada.I have no problem unlocking the blue authorization zone,is it now legal to fly in that area.
DJI authorization zones have nothing to do with being legal or not they are just to make you stop and think if you have fulfilled your legal requirements to fly in the area. Please review your countries regulations in respect to your location and situation.

If you’d like confirmation or advise on if you can fly in a specific location you’ll need to share what that location is. Nobody can give you a conclusive yes or no answer without knowing the location you want to fly.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Good question.... Someone from the UK will have to answer.

If it is a statement then you're good to go??? Maybe.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Good question.... Someone from the UK will have to answer.

If it is a statement then you're good to go??? Maybe.
I don't think the UK has controlled Canada's airspace for many years now.

i am asking if its ok to fly in a blue authorization zone once you unlock it on your rc or do you also need permission from authorities in your country

i am asking if its ok to fly in a blue authorization zone once you unlock it on your rc or do you also need permission from authorities in your country
You've already been told in the replies that you also need authorization from the authorities.

Unlocking with DJI has nothing to do with legal permission to fly.

Reactions: brett8883
thank you

Try using / looking at one of the several apps like KittyHawk / UAV Forecast / B4UFLY and they give you a better idea of "restricted" zones. Check out your rules in Canada and call the people whom are equivalent to our FAA when you are in an area of questionability.

Reactions: krnlueck
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143