DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorization zone

sjschwar

Reactions
I used to be able to unlock my area and fly to the approved 100ft. I tried tonight after the most recent update and all I get is a pop up white screen and I have to force close the dji app. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200819-231644.png
    Screenshot_20200819-231644.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 37
I used to be able to unlock my area and fly to the approved 100ft. I tried tonight after the most recent update and all I get is a pop up white screen and I have to force close the dji app. Any thoughts?

I found out today the same condition with my Mavic Mini, never happened before, I did not receive the 3 questions to unlock authorization zone.

Same here on my Air 2. Blank screen. Sent DJI Support a message and they replied to send them my GPS coordinates, email address, and controller serial number. I even sent them a screenshot of the blank screen. I don't think they understand the problem. I'm grounded until they fix this issue

Same here on my Air 2. Blank screen. Sent DJI Support a message and they replied to send them my GPS coordinates, email address, and controller serial number. I even sent them a screenshot of the blank screen. I don't think they understand the problem. I'm grounded until they fix this issue
The live chat person kept telling me to restart. I told her i did that about 5 times already. I cleared cache, didnt help, then i cleared app data, didnt help. The next step was uninstall and start fresh, but im having a feeling it is on their end.

Reactions: Carlos Martinezz
looks like everybody is having this problem. please let me know the out come

Same problem here with Authorization Zones (I live in one). Get a white screen and DJI Fly freezes. Tried it on my S7 and S20+ phones. No difference. Was fine just a few days ago.

Is anyone getting this on an iPhone?

I have a similar but different problem. On my Mini, I can get the unlock screen and answer the three questions. I get the message that it is unlocked, but when I close the screen it is still locked. I was only able to fly by going to “fly safe” on the web site and getting an unlocking license.

I have never had to unlock anything and ive flown across a lake never crossed my mind about the prison and places that I was worried about when looking at uav forecast app before I received my mini showing restrictions close to my home but never had an issue i see altitude zone sometimes and it’s says 120m but if o was irresponsible I would be able to pass that without a problem (I know this because one of my first flights i hadnset the rth to like 250 meters instead of feet By mistake and it went 200 before I realized and canceld rth.. is this problem people are having with the app update or firmware.. I haven’t updated the new firmware yet but did the app i sure hope I don’t start getting locked out of places..

also if u us litchi will it ground you same asfly app?

Same problem here with Authorization Zones (I live in one). Get a white screen and DJI Fly freezes. Tried it on my S7 and S20+ phones. No difference. Was fine just a few days ago.
By the next day I had no difficulty with Auth Zone. I remember an error message earlier when the problem existed. The message included the word "server".

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM