DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorized dealer question

p40whk

Reactions
Hi all,

First post here and doing my research into purchasing a Mavic Pro and the new Goggles and I have a question about some of the online retailers that sell through places like Amazon or Newegg (I have gift certificates to use for those).

There's a store on both Amazon and Newegg called "DJI Official Store" yet when you click on the store information you get this:

"DJI is a Chinese technology company founded in 2006 by Frank Wang and headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It manufactures commercial and recreational unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for aerial photography and videography."

I'm wondering if this is actually DJI or some third party reseller calling themselves "DJI Official Store"

Anyone have any dealings with them or can verify if it's legit? There is no listing for this on the "Where to buy" page on DJI's site.

Thanks

Dji is a chinese company. I belive they say that same thing on there official website as well and also list were they have expanded to and branched out

The Amazon seller named "DJI Official Store." is the official DJI Store.

FYI, I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics here on Amazon. If you only want to purchase the DJI Goggles from an authorized DJI dealer, then buy from this seller.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the replies and peace of mind!

Newegg has the Refurbished Mavic Pro from the "DJI Official Store." for $729 and free shipping (Just this week) so I bit the bullet and bought one.

Then ordered the goggles, extra battery from who msinger recommended (RC Depot hobbies), a lens kit and extra props from Koozam and an accessory kit from Kuuqadirect (the only one not listed as an authorized seller).

Looking forward to flying her!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondprofessionals