DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto take off.

I don't understand this post! Have I broke etiquette rules? re: The community guidelines?
I’m sorry no your fine. OMM and I are friend's and was picking at
him. His avatar is one of the men in that gif.?

• Love
Reactions: old man mavic
Now I feel like a real idiot...lol. I mean I should have got on to that.
Don’t you just didn’t know. I cut up alot it’s just me.?

• Love
Reactions: old man mavic
@yawyaw33 ,sorry your post got high jacked myself and @dirkclod ,both have a similar sense of humour ,and i guess my avatar does not help ,to answer your original question ,when you use auto take off the AC will do just what you said after you have swiped the screen ,if you then want to set it for precision landing ,just go straight up to 25ft this will allow the AC to get a good look of its surroundings and then just fly as normal ,the first gen mavics had a tick box above the slider for precision landing ,and if you chose it it would go up to 25ft on its own i suppose i should have said all this in my first reply but at the time "YES" just seemed easier

@yawyaw33 ,sorry your post got high jacked myself and @dirkclod ,both have a similar sense of humour ,and i guess my avatar does not help ,to answer your original question ,when you use auto take off the AC will do just what you said after you have swiped the screen ,if you then want to set it for precision landing ,just go straight up to 25ft this will allow the AC to get a good look of its surroundings and then just fly as normal ,the first gen mavics had a tick box above the slider for precision landing ,and if you chose it it would go up to 25ft on its own i suppose i should have said all this in my first reply but at the time "YES" just seemed easier
Yes was fine, and like I said
Yes was fine, really. BTW sorry about the double post, I did say I was a newb.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universalsr02