DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autoflight logic + DJI Phantom 3 issue

vsbflightfly

Reactions
I have purchased the app Autoflight Logic by Hangar Technologies in my iPad 2020. Unfortunately, I cannot connect it to my Phantom 3 Standard. When I open the app, it tells me:

"Unable to register with DJI. DJI requires all third-party applications to register upon installation, which requires a network connection. Please check your network connection and try again (-999)" .

For the rest, all is good, and the drone firmware is updated, and I can fly the drone in the DJI Go app without problems. I have purchased this app for my research, so I dearly need it. Both the app maker (Hangar Technologies / AirMap) and DJI did not provide a solution through their support.

Could someone please help me out?error message.jpgerror message.jpg

This is a great App & used it for years with my Inspire 2 Pro. Unfortunately doesn’t work with Android so had to abandon it with the Smart Controller. The Founder of the company moved on to start another company & as far as I can see, it’s no longer supported. If u scan the web there are quite a few complaints of no response from Support. Very unfortunate.

Probably the SDK key was disabled or removed by the DJI. Every third party application that uses DJIs SDK needs to register itself via their service. Or perhaps you don't have an active Internet connection?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato