DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autopilot and iOS 12 compatibility

bapski

Reactions
Has anyone tried using AP on iOS 12?

Am using AP on an ipad pro and just beginning to enjoy using AP and would not want to mess around updating my iPad iOS if it means me not able to use AP bec of compatibility issues.

I would update only when needed, same applies to the apps/bird. Read the update logs before installing to see *if* anything applies to your craft etc. If they are updating and the log states it's for mostly the Air you may not want all that crap on your Mavic.

The tablet I use doesn't have much power (budget) so as I kept updating it got worse to fly until I couldn't see the video any longer due to lag. I downgraded to an older version of DJIGo4 and all is good again.

Reactions: bapski
I would update only when needed, same applies to the apps/bird. Read the update logs before installing to see *if* anything applies to your craft etc. If they are updating and the log states it's for mostly the Air you may not want all that crap on your Mavic.

The tablet I use doesn't have much power (budget) so as I kept updating it got worse to fly until I couldn't see the video any longer due to lag. I downgraded to an older version of DJIGo4 and all is good again.

do you have AUTOPILOT installed?

Having Autopilot installed on my Mini4 and iPad Pro 10.5". Both are updated to IOS 12.0. No issues found.

Reactions: bapski
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake