DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autopilot, Litchi, DJI Go, etc. Alternate Software?

Gopaldas

Reactions
I've noticed there is a handful of different apps that can be used with a Mavic. I'm wondering what your experience is with these apps. snaptube TubeMate Test Dpc Any suggestions? What are their uses?
Help

Last edited:
Autonomous flight controllers. Primarily used to achieve smooth flight paths.
AutoPilot and Litchi are the best in this class, with Autopilot taking a slight lead due to its vast array of options.
Both have somewhat of a steep learning curve, but well worth the time and effort.
Litchi is now compatible with the M2 line. Still waiting on Autopilot's update for M2 compatibility.

I used autopilot to track a P3P with my Mavic Pro. Almost impossible to do manually.

Reactions: SSIMAVIC2
I use DroneHarmony a fair bit. Good for pre planimg missions. Results in smooth camera shots.

Also use ot to do the photography for ortho maps.

Autonomous flight controllers. Primarily used to achieve smooth flight paths.
AutoPilot and Litchi are the best in this class, with Autopilot taking a slight lead due to its vast array of options.
Both have somewhat of a steep learning curve, but well worth the time and effort.
Litchi is now compatible with the M2 line. Still waiting on Autopilot's update for M2 compatibility.

I used autopilot to track a P3P with my Mavic Pro. Almost impossible to do manually.
You had the P3P entered into airspace? Something I would like to try one day.

Be wary about Autopilot. Seems like its not being supported by its very own developers. Of course its the one i picked....vs. litchi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead