DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autopilot test for next week

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Did a small test this morning with my Mavic Pro for next week.
I'll go on a small bike tour with my KTM through the French, Austrian, Swiss and Italian alps. One thing is that I like to film a lot. With my Osmo Mobile and GoPro 6 but also with my Mavic Pro (and my Spark) to do some Follow Mode missions where my drone will follow my bike and of course some overall footage.
The Mavic did perfect it's job (as always) and Autopilot 4.7.191 (beta) performed like a charm.
Will be a week tour (4500km) with me, myself and I and the movie will be uploaded as soon as it's finished

Me

Reactions: bapski
Did a small test this morning with my Mavic Pro for next week.
I'll go on a small bike tour with my KTM through the French, Austrian, Swiss and Italian alps. One thing is that I like to film a lot. With my Osmo Mobile and GoPro 6 but also with my Mavic Pro (and my Spark) to do some Follow Mode missions where my drone will follow my bike and of course some overall footage.
The Mavic did perfect it's job (as always) and Autopilot 4.7.191 (beta) performed like a charm.
Will be a week tour (4500km) with me, myself and I and the movie will be uploaded as soon as it's finished

Me

cant wait .....

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ