DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Autumn Colours - Drifting through the trees - Spud Woods Lymm

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A sunny day and a woodland walk yesterday afforded a chance to properly fly our newly acquired AVATA2, not sharing around like a mad think, but instead slowly drifting through the trees, capturing the beauty of autumn up close and personal...

Steady hands, weaving an organic route through the branches using the amazing steadiness of the AVATA2 and the great camera to capture a quirky short video, hopefully enough to capture the spirit of Autumn...

Anyhows, enjoy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great video! As I watched it, I wondered if I could fly through such small openings without crashing.

Nice to see a more leisurely flight, rather than the racing through scenes, we usually get shown from such a drone.
Thanks, any drone can be used in different ways, just up to the operator to see the possibilities and try them out for themselves...

Another great video! As I watched it, I wondered if I could fly through such small openings without crashing.
Thanks, tbh, if I can do it, then anyone else should be able to, it just takes a bit of practice to get your confidence up, and steady hands...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thicken3458