DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 MA2 flying through the trees on a foggy morning

It is a concern. As a long time photographer (Stephen Fischer Photography) I have had my share of experiences in dealing with excessive moisture with my gear. But what good is your gear if you are not willing to push it to get some more interesting results?
On this particular morning I did have some condensation accumulate on some of the extremities of the drone between flights. To mitigate this I leave the drone powered on after landing for another 5 minutes, allowing the internal fan in it to continue running to keep the electronics warm to avoid any moisture accumulation on the inside. I also wiped down the drone with a soft micro-fleece towel I keep in my drone bag. Before stowing it in my pelican case for longer storage times I leave it out for about a day in a dry environment (e.g. my house). The other thing you can do is place it on the dashboard of your car and run the defroster with the AC on to create a large flow of dry air.
Excellent explanation, thank you very much, I take note of your teaching.

Very nice. Colors were impeccable. If I direct a horror movie, you’re going to be involved. Werewolf or vampire or zombie.

very nice flying. Glad you found the road. If I could add any criticism, would have been nice to find other objects (barn, water, rocks) to add some texture.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada