DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aux lights

Bob1956

Reactions
I really like the Pro 2's belly aux lights but whenever the Mavic Pro 3 comes out I'd like it to have bright lights on the horizontal plane. Maybe a light imbedded the front side of the front arms and lights imbedded in the back side of the back legs. Unless the drone is directly overhead or almost overhead just can't see the aux lights

Simply making the LEDs in the arms brighter would be helpful. If power drain is a concern, make it an option on how bright they are.

Reactions: Bob1956
I really like the Pro 2's belly aux lights but whenever the Mavic Pro 3 comes out I'd like it to have bright lights on the horizontal plane. Maybe a light imbedded the front side of the front arms and lights imbedded in the back side of the back legs. Unless the drone is directly overhead or almost overhead just can't see the aux lights
This is interesting, can you sketch an outline picture of you vision for the MP3

A small mirror or prism could redirect the belly lights into the horizontal plane. It wouldn't be too hard to design a clip on accessory to do this.

I hope anything new has the old phantom concept for lights. Rounded and seen directly under or during forward motion. I mis thoughs lights , easy to see any time.

an easy solution would be to attach reflecting mirrors to the belly of your existing Mavic. Use a 45 degree LEGO and a small mirror. Or, mount your wife’s disco mirror earrings.

I use 2 of these for night flights... no camera interference and 100 lumens each... I use the optional body mount... quick mount and complete removal and adjustable directing of light direction.

I somehow ended up with two of these... but a pair are too heavy for mavic at 190grams each.... they are for matrice I think....
Anyway I could mount just one?
07CB23C2-0F9D-4422-898C-83B93604B240.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21