DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avebury Henge & Stone Circle - Neolithic

@k84040 nice video,i liked the apparent near crash between the van and car at 29 seconds due to the speeded up playback could almost hear what the car driver was saying as he approached the junction

@k84040 nice video,i liked the apparent near crash between the van and car at 29 seconds due to the speeded up playback could almost hear what the car driver was saying as he approached the junction
Haha yes, never thought about that. Sped up the first half to 400% to shorten the video. Makes it look they they are all driving like lunatics lol. Appreciate you looking and your comment OMM.

Reactions: old man mavic
Looks a great spot, and you certainly picked the right time of day for the best light!

I keep meaning to have a go at Old Sarum and Woodhenge one day, but I'm rarely in the area.

Reactions: scdronemedia
The local pub has really good beer, or at least it did the last time I was there, around 1972. Amazing place Avebury, they must have been really stoned when they built it.

Hi,
Avebury Henge and stone circle are certainly the largest henge/circle in Europe and possibly the world. Beautiful morning for flying. Please enjoy.
Wow, thats huge. I lived in St Ives for a few years and got to know of a few lesser known circles and coits. Nice one!

Possibly this one is a whisker better
I'm glad you enjoyed. Thank you for looking.

Wow, thats huge. I lived in St Ives for a few years and got to know of a few lesser known circles and coits. Nice one!
Thanks for your comments. There are many excellent neolithic & iron age sites around the UK. They amaze me.

Reactions: BikerBuster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanManNYC