DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Avon Beach with Mini 2

Derlisz

Reactions
The weather is not really spoiling me with opportunities and the lockdown is a bummer but I do try to go out and practice whenever I can.
The low hanging winter sun poses some challenge to a tiny mini 2 but I'm happy to report that there is enough dynamic range to recover the ground after exposing for the sky in that situation.
The ground shots where made using Panasonic X1500E.

The weather is not really spoiling me with opportunities and the lockdown is a bummer but I do try to go out and practice whenever I can.
The low hanging winter sun poses some challenge to a tiny mini 2 but I'm happy to report that there is enough dynamic range to recover the ground after exposing for the sky in that situation.
Great video, love it

Reactions: Derlisz
Fantastic video!

The ground shots where made using Panasonic X1500E.

Just started and it’s going to be a lengthy process as totally new to droning‼️ Plan to get out to local Purbeck spots and practice practice.
It's easy to star but takes practice to master. I've been doing it for about 4 years but I'm still learning.

Reactions: foxinsox
Yes me thinks you are spot on. It’s certainly going to take time so I’ll keep on watching u tube videos and getting out there and learn by my mistakes and perseverance is the key‼️

Reactions: Derlisz
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Great video, impressed with the MM2. I have Two MP's, still undecided about the MM2.

Reactions: foxinsox
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Great video, impressed with the MM2. I have Two MP's, still undecided about the MM2.
As a newcomer can thoroughly recommend the MM2- so portable for travellers and yet powerful with 4K video/ great Quickshots. What impressed me as well were the many u tube video reviews by experienced drone film makers who rated performance as excellent.

Reactions: SpitFire
As a newcomer can thoroughly recommend the MM2- so portable for travellers and yet powerful with 4K video/ great Quickshots. What impressed me as well were the many u tube video reviews by experienced drone film makers who rated performance as excellent.
I have been flying drones for years and I only recently have sold my Mavic 2 Pro. I can tell you with confidence that for an average user the video quality is so very close to others that based to this it would be hard to recommend another drone. A professional can get a bit more form a Mavic 2 Pro and the higher end drones have few options that aren't available Mini 2 but the core capabilities are very comparable while the price and convince factor is a big win for the Mini 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111