DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Avon Lake Power Plant

Been some time since I went out to Avon Lake , had no idea this was going down. My 2 cousins lived across the street from the plant , there mom died of cancer and both of them Got MS fairly early in life, and the house they lived in had to be rebuilt because of that black mold , the couple that rebuilt the home had a child with a heart issue. .. the thinking was that it was the plant that made everyone so sick . They also had one of those huge Electrical towers right in there back yard and they would camp inside of it at night . The fishing was good as it brought warm water currents , that is something good I remember.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the Water ,, fly away from the Power Plant. lol

Been some time since I went out to Avon Lake , had no idea this was going down. My 2 cousins lived across the street from the plant , there mom died of cancer and both of them Got MS fairly early in life, and the house they lived in had to be rebuilt because of that black mold , the couple that rebuilt the home had a child with a heart issue. .. the thinking was that it was the plant that made everyone so sick . They also had one of those huge Electrical towers right in there back yard and they would camp inside of it at night . The fishing was good as it brought warm water currents , that is something good I remember.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the Water ,, fly away from the Power Plant. lol
Come on out! I have only flew the west and north side of the plant. The street side has a lot of electrical towers and wires. I don't need to get close to that. Sorry to hear about your family.

Yeah < im coming out with my Radio Active Wet Suit as soon as that mavic 3 Pro ships.
I will Pm you

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
gotta see the Ford plant. I was gonna fly it this morning, but rain and winds are not in my favor. They are moving ground for the new electric cars they are gonna build. In some areas, they have mounds of dirt, i bet 50 ft or higher on the north side of the plant

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman