DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Away For Three Years, Now Cannot Connect To My Mavic Pro.

I also have not used my Mavic Pro for several years. Controller battery was at 0%. Drone battery had two solid lights.
I charged up the batteries on the controller and the drone battery, and went about getting in position to fly. HOWEVER:
I could not get the controller or the drone to turn on. Batteries are at 95% for the controller, and 3 solid and the fourth blinking for the drone battery.
Any thoughts on why they both won't start up?
Thanks!.

I also have not used my Mavic Pro for several years...I could not get the controller or the drone to turn on. Batteries are at 95% for the controller, and 3 solid and the fourth blinking for the drone battery.

And you remember how to turn on & off..?

Here from the manual... & it's the same for both the AC battery & RC.

1678017718638.png

It the batteries on the ac and the drone are in working order, the reasons may be you are in a no fly zone. Or the dji soft ware is wrong.

It the batteries on the ac and the drone are in working order, the reasons may be you are in a no fly zone. Or the dji soft ware is wrong.
That's hardly the reason... a no fly zone or the app will not prevent powering on the AC or RC.

The reason for it is simple...
1. In order for the flight controller to know that the drone is in a no fly zone, it needs to be powered & have a locked GPS position.

2. And it's equal with the app, it needs to have something to communicate with, so if nothing is powered the app can't prevent anything, at most the app cause problems with your mobile device.

And you remember how to turn on & off..?

Here from the manual... & it's the same for both the AC battery & RC.

View attachment 161330
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!
How could I forget the 2nd press?!?!? No wonder "press and hold" didn't work. I wasn't doing the first short press... I didn't see that in the TINY print manual, so I have downloaded the PDF and will refer to that version in the future. Maybe get new glasses? ;-) Maybe operate more often? %^}
I did end up with one battery going bad after that time. It was the original one, so it lasted quite a while. I definitely got my money's worth out of it.
Thank you very much! Have a great day and many great flights!

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580