DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ayuda

Sandro1004

Reactions
Hello everyone I am new here, and I would like if someone could help me I have a DJI mavic mini drone and the first time I flew they gave me a permit for the geo zone but it has expired, I went to the DJI page and they gave me another permit but when I turn on the drone tells me next to the permit that the ship is disconnected what do I do or how can I solve that situation in the geo zone restrictions thanks.
(Translated from Spanish by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hola a todos soy nuevo aquí ,y quisiera si alguien pudiera ayudarme tengo un drone DJI mavic mini y la primera vez de vuelo me dieron un permiso para la zona geo pero ya caducó ,fui a la página de DJI y me dieron otro permiso pero cuando enciendo el drone me dice al lado del permiso que la nave está desconectada que hago o como puedo resolver esa situación de la zona geo las restricciones gracias
Hi Sandro1004 welcome to Mavic Pilots.

In English.
Hello everyone I am new here, and I would like if someone could help me I have a DJI mavic mini drone and the first time I flew they gave me a permit for the geo zone but it has expired, I went to the DJI page and they gave me another permit but when I turn on the drone tells me next to the permit that the ship is disconnected what do I do or how can I solve that situation in the geo zone restrictions thanks

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful advice and suggestions on the forum. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet