DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 AZDrone Fest 2020 Submission - Arizona Canyoneering

Sporto78

Reactions
Back in January, I posted my short film "Arizona Canyoneering", which was a combination of drone flying with the sport of canyoneering in Arizona.

I am very excited to announce this little passion project has officially been selected to be showcased at the 2020 AZ Drone Film Festival next weekend!

The video features the beauty of canyoneering in Arizona from perspectives never seen before. We hope it brings inspiration for beginners and experts alike to enjoy the adventure of overcoming challenges in the outdoors!Tune in next Saturday, October 24 to the 2020 AZ Drone Fest for other a Red Carpet event at 4pm and Film Screening & Award Ceremony at 4:30pm. #arizonahighways #canyoneering #canyoneeringadventure #arizonacanyoneering #azdronefest2020 #azdronefest
AZDroneFest & Education Expo – AZDroneFest

The original video is posted below along with an in depth "behind-the-scenes" video showing all the places we went and the challenges we faced.

AZCanyoneering-101620-PSTR.jpg

FANTASTIC, AMAZING and breathtaking Thumbswayup Thumbswayup I enjoyed both videos very much, thanks for sharing this "crazy" adventure and big compliments from an old geezer;)
Paul

Reactions: Sporto78
Back in January, I posted my short film "Arizona Canyoneering", which was a combination of drone flying with the sport of canyoneering in Arizona.

I am very excited to announce this little passion project has officially been selected to be showcased at the 2020 AZ Drone Film Festival next weekend!

The video features the beauty of canyoneering in Arizona from perspectives never seen before. We hope it brings inspiration for beginners and experts alike to enjoy the adventure of overcoming challenges in the outdoors!Tune in next Saturday, October 24 to the 2020 AZ Drone Fest for other a Red Carpet event at 4pm and Film Screening & Award Ceremony at 4:30pm. #arizonahighways #canyoneering #canyoneeringadventure #arizonacanyoneering #azdronefest2020 #azdronefest
AZDroneFest & Education Expo – AZDroneFest

The original video is posted below along with an in depth "behind-the-scenes" video showing all the places we went and the challenges we faced.

View attachment 115130

Outstanding, well done.

I told a friend the other day "With great footage, comes great risk". This added a whole other dimension. Very well done.

Reactions: Sporto78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+