DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H now has the Air 2s FMC w/ RC Pro for $1749

I believe it's still coming through with the RC Pro...read the reviews
Ah interesting. Thanks. I shall do some more digging then.

Reviews seem to indicate that some people are getting the RC Pro and some are getting the older Smart Controller. Seems like a crapshoot and until the product description gets updated to say RC Pro, I don't think I want to take the chance, as if it says Smart Controller and I get exactly that, I don't have any comeback.

Last edited:
Drone Nerds had them listed with the RC Pro but Mine came with the Standard version. They have since changed the listing and I am returning mine. You should be able to just return to BH if what you get is not what the listing says.

I believe it's still coming through with the RC Pro...read the reviews

Reviews seem to indicate that some people are getting the RC Pro and some are getting the older Smart Controller. Seems like a crapshoot and until the product description gets updated to say RC Pro, I don't think I want to take the chance, as if it says Smart Controller and I get exactly that, I don't have any comeback.
Even the box with RC Pro still says smart controller on it

I suppose I could just take a chance and hope I get an RC Pro, and if I don't, return it to Amazon. Not my preferred way of doing things though.
I agree, I was going to take that route but when Drone Nerds advertised it with RC Pro, and no sales tax, I jumped on it. I'm still trying to figure out why they went back. I'm sure it has something to do with Mav 3 guys buying this just for the controller, rather than pay the $1200 for it.

Reactions: Pondhopper
I just jumped into this offer too. Delivery later this week. Will take it out this weekend.

I am coming from the Mavic Pro OG (purchased around launch time).

What will I notice with the Ar2S as far as improvements or other tweaks over the OG MP?
I'm in exact same spot as you. Just had first Air2S flight today! Got mine with RC Pro from B & H

I got mine from Amazon at the end of December. The RC Pro is GREAT!
I've ordered it from Amazon and it arrives on Monday 28th March to my wife in California. It cost me just over $1300 after my Amazon vouchers were applied.

I'll ask her to take some pics of the box and maybe open it to see if it has the RC Pro or the older Smart Controller. If the older controller than i'll get her to drop it back off at the Amazon return point, after I initiate a return.

I'm hopeful, as it has the newer RC Pro on the front cover of all the boxes i've seen posted online, instead of the older SC.

Fingers well and truly crossed!

Reactions: maggior
Yes. I would contact B&H Photo or Adorama to see if there's anything they can do. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan