DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H now has the Air 2s FMC w/ RC Pro for $1749

HOG2K

Premium Pilot
Reactions
B&H sent me an email letting me know the Air 2s FMC w/RC Pro was once again $1749! I now have one on the way, I then called Best Buy and canceled the Air 2s FMC w/ smart controller.

I posted this for those looking to purchase the Air 2s FMC w/ RC Pro for a great price.

B&H sent me an email letting me know the Air 2s FMC w/RC Pro was once again $1749! I now have one on the way, I then called Best Buy and canceled the Air 2s FMC w/ smart controller.

I posted this for those looking to purchase the Air 2s FMC w/ RC Pro for a great price.
And they have the new Payboo card avaible. So if you buy it using that, you don't pay any tax.

Ugh, this is killing me! I have the MA2 Fly More combo with the smart controller that I got last April on a great deal from them. I don't need the A2S with the new smart controller, but this is tempting.

This is a great deal for anybody so inclined.

Well, like many others on here you could begin your drone roster. You could then choose which drone to fly on any given day.

Last edited:
Well, like many others on here you could begin your drone roster. You could then choose which drone to fly on any given day. "Priceless"
You can never have too many Air 2S drones.

Reactions: HOG2K and merak75
I just ordered Air 2S w/RC Pro tax free from Drone Nerds....I had issues with BH so I'll never use them again if anything else is available. I also bought the 2 year refresh

Reactions: Pondhopper
I just ordered Air 2S w/RC Pro tax free from Drone Nerds....I had issues with BH so I'll never use them again if anything else is available. I also bought the 2 year refresh

Good Job! Doesn't matter where you purchased it from as long as you purchased one. :)

Reactions: whatevva
I also picked up this deal. Perhaps this is the wrong place to post this, but I've been trying to get the RC Pro remote that comes in this kit to work with a Mavic 3. So far, no luck getting it to bind. I actually brought home a Mavic 3 from Bestbuy for this purpose. When the controller wouldn't bind, I returned the Mavic 3.

Has anyone else tried to do this? At the price of this kit, it's tempting to pickup a bare Mavic 3 to use with the Pro controller as well.

edit: I have been researching this. Apparently, if you downgrade the firmware on the RC Pro, it will bind with the Mavic 3 but NOT the 2s. I'm curious if you downgrade and re-upgrade if the remote might finally bind with both? This is on the assumption that the supplied firmware in the kit is not precisely the same as the public firmware released for the RC Pro which allows binding to both craft.

Last edited:
I also picked up this deal. Perhaps this is the wrong place to post this, but I've been trying to get the RC Pro remote that comes in this kit to work with a Mavic 3. So far, no luck getting it to bind. I actually brought home a Mavic 3 from Bestbuy for this purpose. When the controller wouldn't bind, I returned the Mavic 3.

Has anyone else tried to do this? At the price of this kit, it's tempting to pickup a bare Mavic 3 to use with the Pro controller as well.

edit: I have been researching this. Apparently, if you downgrade the firmware on the RC Pro, it will bind with the Mavic 3 but NOT the 2s. I'm curious if you downgrade and re-upgrade if the remote might finally bind with both? This is on the assumption that the supplied firmware in the kit is not precisely the same as the public firmware released for the RC Pro which allows binding to both craft.

Welcome to MavicPilots!! You'll find plenty of help here, lots of really nice people.

Congrats! on the Air 2S & the Mavic 3!!

A friend on here does the very thing you are talking about, he said

"Most recently I tried using the RC Pro that I bought for the Mavic 3. Since the RC Pro now works with the Air 2S, I had no issues and it downloads the firmware required. My only complaint was that it’s still not easy to flip back and forth between the M3 and Air 2S since it requires a different variation of controller firmware every time you switch aircraft."

Let me know if you would like to contact him.

Good luck

Good morning diablo2112:

Welcome to the forum! I too took advantage of this deal for the Mavic 3 and Air2s with RC Pro Controller.

Actually, I did the exact opposite. Out the box . . . I couldn't get the M3 to bind/connect to the RC Pro. Once I updated all the firmware in all the devices (batteries included), it showed the M3 and the Air2s as a choice to bind. I bound to the M3 with no issues. Honestly, I haven't even taken the Air2s out the box 😮‼️ I did this purchase for the M3 but eventually I'll get around to binding the Air2s . . . since I saw it as a choice in the RC Pro, I figured I'd be golden when it comes to connecting.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I was never able to successfully get the Mavic 3 to bind with the RC Pro from the Air2s bundle. I also updated all firmware, etc., and it never once either showed as an option or succeeded in binding. I ended up returning the Air 2S package, and have gone with plan B: using an iPad Pro M1 chip tablet with a mount for the Mavic 3.

Thanks for the reply. I was never able to successfully get the Mavic 3 to bind with the RC Pro from the Air2s bundle. I also updated all firmware, etc., and it never once either showed as an option or succeeded in binding. I ended up returning the Air 2S package, and have gone with plan B: using an iPad Pro M1 chip tablet with a mount for the Mavic 3.
That just sucks! I envisioned the M3 as my next bird, but if it won't bind with the RC Pro from the 2S, that would be a deal breaker.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but isn’t the same bundle and price on the DJI website? New to the Air2s so please let me know if I and missing something.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but isn’t the same bundle and price on the DJI website? New to the Air2s so please let me know if I and missing something.
No. DJI does not sell the RC Pro package directly.

1646773243440.png

I believe everyone is selling the same package with RC Pro, it just hasn't hit yet. Even my box still said Smart controller on it. If you go through Drone Nerds, they don't charge tax.

I just jumped into this offer too. Delivery later this week. Will take it out this weekend.

I am coming from the Mavic Pro OG (purchased around launch time).

What will I notice with the Ar2S as far as improvements or other tweaks over the OG MP?

I just jumped into this offer too. Delivery later this week. Will take it out this weekend.

I am coming from the Mavic Pro OG (purchased around launch time).

What will I notice with the Ar2S as far as improvements or other tweaks over the OG MP?
My box from Drone Nerds contained the non pro version of the controller I ordered this week. Sending it back.

• Sad
Reactions: whatevva
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic