DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B-Roll of U.S. Coast Guard departing from Port Canaveral Florida

With the help of the U.S. Coast Guard and cooperation with LCDR Kelley, thanks!
I wanted that gun uncovered, apparently they forgot lol. No color correction, just right out of the camera.

this video has a calming effect on me nicely done,i wonder if the ship’s captain is aware of her listing to port?

Great capture!

I enjoyed the video. Nice camera work. My only problem was the sound of effect. Water lapping on a shoreline didn’t quite set the correct mode for the subject matter. But that’s just IMHO. The vid was well done!

this video has a calming effect on me nicely done,i wonder if the ship’s captain is aware of her listing to port?

I did wonder when I reviewed the footage and then I asked other team members capturing the departure on the dock and said they knew. Thought it was the camera at first.

@ Proffy, thanks!

@ RickinWaST, Its just B-Roll. We'll pick a sec or two out of the vid, I've got plenty of footage.

@
[B]MaxE1955![/B], Yea, I'm with ya. In hindsight some on board audio capture would have been nice but the ship was going to be at sea for some time.

@
[B]Bigbird48[/B], LOL Thumbswayup Thanks!!

When you have a common goal, and share that goal with the right people, there's not much you can't do on this planet!
Chose to be team members with others, if you do that, it will get you everywhere!

I would’ve been a nice ending to the video by landing on that nice big giant helipad then fading to black, that would’ve been an easy one to stick! ;)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki