DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&W mavic 2 hard case

11quid, that not bad, now I’m definitely taking the Micheal.... ;);) photo please.:p

Does look like I nice “man bag” or should I say case.. but if it’s anything like my orange phantom case by B&W it should kick View attachment 53480

UK buddy, like it:D
I shall model it for ya on return from work ;)

Last edited:
I use the MC-Cases Explorer DJI Mavic 2 Pro Carrying Cases and Backpack solutions - MC-CASES.COM as I want to store all my kit in one place and only need to grab one bag, They also do a compact version and one that also takes the goggles.

When you think of the cost of the Drone + kit it is worth spending on a decent case for it. One that will protect it. I bought the fly more kit as the bag is effectively "free" and find I do use it but only when I need the Drone+ controller + one battery. Usually only on practice flights.

Last edited:
Heres the case with strap attached, just on my way out for a first test with it, hoping it takes my weight as a stool ;)

That looks v nice, thanks for taking the time to post the pics;)
Let us know how it performed on the shoulder & if you think it was money well spent.;)

That looks v nice, thanks for taking the time to post the pics;)
Let us know how it performed on the shoulder & if you think it was money well spent.;)

Its been fantastic all afternoon, had a couple of hours locally so did the 30minute walk to the wilderness and felt extremely comfortable. Turned it on its edge and sat on it for an hr or so, I’m well impressed. It’s now sat with the lid open charging all the batteries while still in the case, awesome! I have pelican cases I use at work for video and photography gear and they are no where near this quality tbh.

Its been fantastic all afternoon, had a couple of hours locally so did the 30minute walk to the wilderness and felt extremely comfortable. Turned it on its edge and sat on it for an hr or so, I’m well impressed. It’s now sat with the lid open charging all the batteries while still in the case, awesome! I have pelican cases I use at work for video and photography gear and they are no where near this quality tbh.

Great news, glad it was ok;) now I’ll have to wait & see what’s left under the tree next month:D

Reactions: fozzzy
well $30 is almost 26 quid I believe at $1.31 to a pound. They state the fabric is waterproof and the top hard shell is definitely waterproof. Of course it is to keep rain off, not for dropping in the river. I bought one for my Mavic pro and sold it with the drone so bought another for the Mavic 2 Pro and that is where it sleeps. Perfect case low cost and stylish plus it has custom cutouts for everything including a tablet space in top shell. They are advertised for up to $46 but I just looked and this is one for $30 and a few pennies on ebay. Search this... "Hard Shell Carrying Backpack bag Case Waterproof Anti-Shock For DJI Mavic 2 Pro"
Nice but I’ll stick with the one I already bought. Not quite as nice as that one but it’s close.

Reactions: fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
236-507-4032