DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&W mavic 2 hard case

fozzzy

Reactions
Just received the B&W hard case for Mavic 2, plenty of space, sleeve in the top lid for iPad, documents etc. and once installed batteries charge inside the case. Pretty stoked with it so far, my last hard case was a German Tom Case for an Air from Hobby mounts and this is easily on par for quality. Just thought I’d post it up as I haven’t seen it in the forum.IMG_0249.JPGIMG_0250.JPG apologies for the crappy iPad pictures, my phones at the office [emoji17]

Attachments

• IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 55
Looks very nice & compact, can you give the size please, H/D/W;)

I have a B&W case for my phantom so I know the quality is good but it’s big..

Quite a funny video but shows how good the case is.

Quite a funny video but shows how good the case is.

lmao, so funny, thats the company i bought it from, looked to be the cheapest in the UK at £95.00

Internal Dimensions:13 x 9.3 x 5.9 inches
External Dimensions:14.4 x 11.6 x 6.7 inches

Just ordered the shoulder strap for it, I really wanted a case for storage more than out and about, but as it's so compact it'll be getting plenty of outdoor use ......... If it ever stops raining ......... ever!

Reactions: Porky
So your from the UK, nice one;) I now know where to buy one if I go down that route.;)

Reactions: fozzzy
Just get this one on ebay, I bought it for $30 and free shipping, so about 25 pounds UK. It fits everything perfectly and is a backpack with a top handle and a hard shell top on the case. Can't beat the price and it is light weight and carries three batteries plus on on the drone if you wish.

Attachments

• MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 45
Just get this one on ebay, I bought it for $30 and free shipping, so about 25 pounds UK. It fits everything perfectly and is a backpack with a top handle and a hard shell top on the case. Can't beat the price and it is light weight and carries three batteries plus on on the drone if you wish.

Blimey 20 quid (quid=£, British slang) can’t go wrong with that. Can I ask is it water proof?

Blimey 20 quid (quid=£, British slang) can’t go wrong with that. Can I ask is it water proof?
well $30 is almost 26 quid I believe at $1.31 to a pound. They state the fabric is waterproof and the top hard shell is definitely waterproof. Of course it is to keep rain off, not for dropping in the river. I bought one for my Mavic pro and sold it with the drone so bought another for the Mavic 2 Pro and that is where it sleeps. Perfect case low cost and stylish plus it has custom cutouts for everything including a tablet space in top shell. They are advertised for up to $46 but I just looked and this is one for $30 and a few pennies on ebay. Search this... "Hard Shell Carrying Backpack bag Case Waterproof Anti-Shock For DJI Mavic 2 Pro"

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 29
well $30 is almost 26 quid I believe at $1.31 to a pound. They state the fabric is waterproof and the top hard shell is definitely waterproof. Of course it is to keep rain off, not for dropping in the river. I bought one for my Mavic pro and sold it with the drone so bought another for the Mavic 2 Pro and that is where it sleeps. Perfect case low cost and stylish plus it has custom cutouts for everything including a tablet space in top shell. They are advertised for up to $46 but I just looked and this is one for $30 and a few pennies on ebay. Search this... "Hard Shell Carrying Backpack bag Case Waterproof Anti-Shock For DJI Mavic 2 Pro"

Thanks for the info, I’m searching "Hard Shell Carrying Backpack bag Case Waterproof Anti-Shock For DJI Mavic 2 Pro" now;)

I'm from Wales... I just live across the pond and try to get home for a holiday once a year, when funds allow. You're up early, I'm off to bed.
Yep always up about about 4ish am, good ol body clock:(

Happy Zzzzzzzzz;)

Shoulder Strap came today for the B&W case, Locks in place an makes it much more useable day to day, well happy with it

Shoulder Strap came today for the B&W case, Locks in place an makes it much more useable day to day, well happy with it

Being a bit of a “nosy parker”:p how many pennies form the shoulder strap?

11 gbp from amazon uk buddy

11quid, that not bad, now I’m definitely taking the Micheal.... ;);) photo please.:p

Does look like I nice “man bag” or should I say case.. but if it’s anything like my orange phantom case by B&W it should kick C168AC05-3567-43A2-A09E-3CD31674F010.png

UK buddy, like it:D

Reactions: fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002