DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B0B : Battery without BMS ;-)

Ams1117 is designed to accept 15 @vin... And B0B only pulls few mA (bridge consumption) it should not be that hot... However, as i do not saw the color scale, how hot is it in degrees ?
If you believe this photo flir_20200908T184737.jpg , the temperature of the stabilizer is about 60C, perhaps the reason is that it is covered with a layer of glue that impedes cooling.

If you believe this photo flir_20200908T184737.jpg , the temperature of the stabilizer is about 60C, perhaps the reason is that it is covered with a layer of glue that impedes cooling.
Maybe the glue around the radiator limits the efficiency of power dissipation indeed...

Reactions: Serhiy
Maybe the glue around the radiator limits the efficiency of power dissipation indeed...
I received a 7333 stabilizer, now the board looks decent. I flew on VTС6 in a strong wind (at 20m altitude it began to be blown away by the wind), at 27 minutes the remote control began to beep, landed at 33 minutes, 10 minutes flew in sports mode. In normal weather, there will be at least 35 minutes of flight.

Those VTC6 should be selected as stock batteries by DJI...
Take care with the wind as you don't get anymore auto landing in case of fly away !

Reactions: Serhiy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest