DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back Leg is bending up.

cool_person

Reactions
Hi, you can clearly see the right back leg of my drone bending up.
I'm perplexed at what is causing this issue since I've repaired my drone several times now, but I can't find out why this is happening.
The plastic tab does not appear to be cracked underneath the skin I applied over it and it seems to be noticeably looser compared to it's left
counterpart when folding it in and out.
Untitled.png
How can I fix this issue? The plastic tab seems to be bending up jussst a bit, maybe I could fit it back down somehow?

you say you have repaired it before i suggest you remove the top cover as see if the part where the rear arm hinges in the body has suffered any damage compare it to the other side if you have taken a rear arm off in the past maybe you missed a shim or something when you put it back together

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi, you can clearly see the right back leg of my drone bending up.
I'm perplexed at what is causing this issue since I've repaired my drone several times now, but I can't find out why this is happening.
The plastic tab does not appear to be cracked underneath the skin I applied over it and it seems to be noticeably looser compared to it's left
counterpart when folding it in and out.
View attachment 79564
How can I fix this issue? The plastic tab seems to be bending up jussst a bit, maybe I could fit it back down somehow?

I dont really see the bending up , however i do see that one leg is defiitely more open than the other leg , I had to zoom in to see it.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting Edge Gear for your Mavic
Coal

you say you have repaired it before i suggest you remove the top cover as see if the part where the rear arm hinges in the body has suffered any damage compare it to the other side if you have taken a rear arm off in the past maybe you missed a shim or something when you put it back together
Agree. Look at the difference in the hinge areas of R vs L rear legs where they join the body. Looks like the lower pin is not engaging the leg and body together.460AC06F-E31C-4A20-88DD-493761E4EB7D.jpeg

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Agree. Look at the difference in the hinge areas of R vs L rear legs where they join the body. Looks like the lower pin is not engaging the leg and body together.View attachment 79581
I didn’t see that at all! It’s definitely a result of a crash I have caused, but as far as repairs go, I haven’t touched that part. I’ll look into the construction of the leg to see what I can do. Thank you for the help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+