DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back on the forum

mrjoed2

Reactions
Hi All,

Back on the forum after a long absence. I posted previously on my Mavic Pro, and am interested in selling & upgrade to a Mavic Pro 2 with the smart controller. I see I can't post in classifieds for 30 days & 10 posts. Wondering if the posts I made in the past count toward the 10 or if I have to make 10 new ones? Any info would be appreciated..

Joe

Hi All,

Back on the forum after a long absence. I posted previously on my Mavic Pro, and am interested in selling & upgrade to a Mavic Pro 2 with the smart controller. I see I can't post in classifieds for 30 days & 10 posts. Wondering if the posts I made in the past count toward the 10 or if I have to make 10 new ones? Any info would be appreciated..

Joe
As of time of this post you have 2 of the required 10. You also need to be a member for a month... but you’ve got that covered.

Thank You. I am really looking forward to the MP2 & the smart controller, I don't fly that much so it will give me more confidence with the 360 obstacle avoidance. And I feel the smart controller simplifies the whole experience by not needing the phone or tablet to fly, & one less battery to worry about charging, along with the super bright screen.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland mrjoed2.

Nice to meet you Joe. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi All,

Joe
Welcome back Joe,
The Mavic 2 Pro is a great drone, I have not used a Dji SC but have heard good things, about the screen resolution, and the brightness.
Obviously any purchase you make now will mean the MP2 will become a legacy drone on 01/07/22, and will move under the A3 transitional drone classification, personally I would hold tight, you already have a great drone or opt for a MM2, unless you are prepared to undertake A2 Cofc course, until the consumer classified drones start hitting the shelves,

Last edited:
Welcome back Joe,
The Mavic 2 Pro is a great drone, I have not used a Dji SC but have heard good things, about the screen resolution, and the brightness.
Obviously any purchase you make now will mean the MP2 will become a legacy drone on 31/12/22, and under the new drone classification, personally I would hold tight, you already have a great drone or opt for a MM2, unless you are prepared to undertake A2 Cofc course, until the consumer classified drones start hitting the shelves,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine