DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back yard fly around Orange, NSW.

Just a little flying around at home.
Lovely area. So is one of those ranches yours...you don't need to answer! Years ago I spent some time around West Wyalong but don't recall as many rolling hills like in your video and more grain. Anyway good work.

Lovely area. So is one of those ranches yours...you don't need to answer! Years ago I spent some time around West Wyalong but don't recall as many rolling hills like in your video and more grain. Anyway good work.
No that's OK - the clip ends with my pulling into my car port. Beats the commute we used to do in Sydney.

Great work just love the wide OZ landscape. Water in the dams but still looked like rain needed. Good flying.

Yes we haven't had any running water for over 18 months now, due to the drought. Any rain we do get is patchy and only a few mm at best. Hopefully that will change.

G'day.
Nice video.
I was born and raised in Orange and left in 1985. I dont know Mac downs area and cant find it on google.
I heard it was dry around there but there is some water in the dams. have they started carting water to town yet?
PS - nice little shack there

We're on the other side of the hills south of Windera. I've got an inconsiderate bastard of a neighbour there (about 3km to the north-east), who insists on turning on the lights in his house at night until around 2200 hours, so when I look down towards the valley I see a couple of points of light, rather than a solid black horizon.

Some people! I'm going to complain to Cabonne Council. This is outrageous.

Burrendong Dam is down to about 5% at the moment. Considering it's larger than Sydney Harbour, that's a real problem. The town still has water supplies and Suma isn't at critical level yet. We're still in a green drought.

I'm going back out again to Broken Hill and Menindee in a couple of weeks. They've had REAL dramas out there for the past few years - I'm taking the flying kit and will shoot some video if I get the opportunity.

i was at Burrendong over Anzac weekend with some mates. I couldnt believe how low it was.
I'm travelling full time around Oz (18 mths so far this time) and recently came up thru the deserts to Birdsville. Now that is dry, but to be expected
I lived in Darwin for 10 years and never experienced a winter during that time and forgot about the drought.
I came down thru Qld, NSW, Vic and back up to Qld thru SA.
the entire country is dry as and the only place that doesnt have problems is Sth coast of NSW

Done. We'll even loan you the keys to the Executive Bathroom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes