DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Air 2S with RC PRO Controller… Any Recommendations

I finally broke down last week and ordered the Pgytech OneMo. It's a huge bag! I'm getting it to fit all of the gear, but not snuggly. I wish I had more small dividers to tighten things up. For example, I have a small DSLR lens that I'll have to wrap to keep from bouncing around. So far, I just seem to have a lot of wasted space. I'll try to get a pic.

I decided to see what the LowePro BP250 would be like for use around town and it arrived today. I have to say that despite it's small size, I've been able to fit most everything (I still need to round up chargers and odds & ends). It even fits my 16" MacBook Pro perfectly which was a primary concern.

As @awickedtruth said, my concern is that the Smart Controller won't have enough protection. It sits tall. The outside is a hard shell, so it might be ok. I also have the same issue with the long DSLR lens. In this pic I have the Air 2S + 2 batteries (+ 1 in the bird), Smart Controller, Mini 2, controller 3 batteries in charging hub, Sony lens. The Sony camera is in a large top pocket. I also have some Mini props but I still have room for the A2S props. It'll be a little tighter, but right now I'm thinking it fits the bill just about right.

bp250_1024.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman