DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for mavic pro and dslr?

JamesM23

Reactions
Hi everyone! Newbie here.
I hope this is the right section to post in.

Just wanted to know has anyone got any ideas of a really good, practical travel backpack for a mavic pro and a dslr camera with lenses?
Thanks for any replies! [emoji106]

I have been looking and have reached a couple of options (and have some threads in the Mavic Air section, but I think the size difference between MP and MA is not too great):

Lowepro Protactic 350: I like Lowepro (I have a Classified Sling 180 which is not quite big enough for all my DSLR stuff), especially the multiple access points
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L: this is a strong contender, highly rated

I am currently leaning toward the Lowepro and adding external pouches as needed for non-camera stuff. (For me, sometimes I just bring camera stuff, sometimes not, so being able to minimize pack size is valuable.)

Thanks for the reply,

Yeah I have been looking more towards the lowepro protactic 350 or 450, I will check out the peak design now.

But also I would like to carry a tripod now and then but maybe it's too much too [emoji23].

I currently have a manfrotto hiker but only the 20L one and that doesn't really do the job.

I have this for my camera but now it's used for both the Spark and Mavic that can be configured in any way to carry.

Lowepro Vertex 200
1ffa17487d586d7acc3ec50a5015ef91.jpg

I have the Lowepro Tahoe BP150 and it's like it's made for the Mavic. I have the fly more combo, GoPro with handle, my Canon G12 plus all chargers etc. It's great! Plus very compact so very easy to lug around.

Little late to the party but just bought a Tenba Shoutout 24L - good size and lots of accessory pockets. Had DJI MP in LowePro Droneguard BP 200 and DSLR in Lower Droneguard BP 250 (bought both to try and ended up keeping both). Expect to have Nikon7200 with 150-600 lens (not mounted) / 11-20 lens / 28-105 lens with filters on the camera side the equation and MP / controller / 3 spare batteries / iPad mini / spare props on the drone side of equation. Will update with a picture if interested in how it comes out. Hopefully, you're already got a pack lined up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S13.