DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backwards active track

x5rdman

Reactions
I keep playing with active track on my mountain bike. Working well. I would like for it to fly backwards in front of me. It’s the desert so no trees to worry about. Any figured out how to do it?

I keep playing with active track on my mountain bike. Working well. I would like for it to fly backwards in front of me. It’s the desert so no trees to worry about. Any figured out how to do it?
Think it will fly behind or at side of subject only.

I believe at least some models will let you active track facing the subject coming towards you, thus flying backwards.

Reactions: sarniac
Here's a LINK to a video showing a Mavic Mini with the Litchi beta app. You can position the drone's orientation where you want it. In front, off to the side your mobile device. It's a long video and in addition to the Follow mode he also goes thru the basic Litchi app but it's worth watching if you are new to Litchi. Great program that takes the MM up a few levels!

I believe the beta's follow mode currently for the Mini only works with Android so far, unless there's been an iOS beta update but there's also the free Litchi Lease app that allows the mini to link to and follow a second mobile device that your subject can carry. I believe both devices have to have cell service. Maybe one as a hotspot might also work??

Reactions: Facherty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser