DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Backyard Sunset

Did you take this in 360 pano mode? If so, upload it to Kuula.com to get the full benefit of the pano.

Did you take this in 360 pano mode? If so, upload it to Kuula.com to get the full benefit of the pano.
I did 2 shots, one regular pano and the other 360, guess what, recording was stopped and didn't realize until transferring the card content. ;( Next time. :)

Here's a sample of what you you get if you upload it to Kuula. I have no association to the site but it's the only one I know that displays the 360's so well for free. The
edit:

My pc is only showing the word "the" but when I click on it, it brings me to the 360 image. I don't know why this site is not showing the url in it's proper form.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanP
Here's a sample of what you you get if you upload it to Kuula. I have no association to the site but it's the only one I know that displays the 360's so well for free. The
edit:

My pc is only showing the word "the" but when I click on it, it brings me to the 360 image. I don't know why this site is not showing the url in it's proper form.
That's awesome, thanks for the tip. Wow, those trees look beautiful. :)

Reactions: lilewis
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green