DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad drone Behavior

warlock 31

Reactions
eaab00df18110bae3173dc962a3d9bf2.jpg
This picture was taken 2 days ago from an 8th floor window at a Resort in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. This is what gives drones a bad name and it really pisses me off. This guy should have been shot down.

Reactions: mavic_mayhem
Shooting him down will probably break the law if you or I did it. If you think it's okay to go around looking in Windows you should not own a drone. And I do believe that's called peeping Tom that is illegal.

Shooting him down will probably break the law if you or I did it. If you think it's okay to go around looking in Windows you should not own a drone. And I do believe that's called peeping Tom that is illegal.

There's a bunch of people talking about it over here:
Idaho Drone Ban

So the law doesn't actually outlaw drones for the use of peeping toms, just cameras. And you'd have to be able to prove photos or videos were being taken, as opposed to FPV video, which appears to be ok.

You may not like the existing laws, or feel that the laws should be different...but that's a separate topic.

Maybe I should explain this better. my friends were on vacation there they were laying on the bed watching TV waiting for their dinner reservation looked at the window and there it was looking at them. After my friend made an obscene gesture it left their window and started looking in other windows. He called the front desk and about 30 minutes later it was gone.

If you actually need a law to keep someone not to look in your windows there's something wrong with Society. I can guarantee at my house If you flew a drone 30 feet outside of my window level with my window I would shoot it down no question in my mind. But I also live in the middle of 10 acres.

Yeah, I think the guy should lose his drone. We don't need those type of pilots.

Shooting down a drone is a federal offense! People don’t realize that!

Now am i the only one that sees greena lights? Im prpbably wrong but i thought the front was red lights and the rear was green so in this pic its facing away from the building? Im not saying he wasnt looking in Windows but sadley this pic isnt proof

Reactions: HVYMTL and lrsn
Now am i the only one that sees greena lights? Im prpbably wrong but i thought the front was red lights and the rear was green so in this pic its facing away from the building? Im not saying he wasnt looking in Windows but sadley this pic isnt proof
It is not a Mavic but it is a drone.

Shooting a drone would get you in deep trouble especially in a populated area. With all the shootings happening lately reports of gun fire at a resort would land you in the deepest of deep crap..

What really gives the bad name is the percentage of speculation. How do you know he wasn't looking in his own window?

Well I didn't read wht else you had to say, but If I were caught I don't think I would have stayed in the air looking in other windows either.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive