DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad Mavic crash (Ironman Style)... Dont think logs will help :(

Ok guys he posted what happened and if you want to cut up thats fine but am moving this to OT so as to not clutter up General section .0ROJYyg.png

MI3zm9f.jpg
how can you crash it with the gimbal lock still on? something isn't right here

That is sad. The worst I have seen, so the ? Is did you get insurance and will they cover it. What's the back story?

If you really read the post, you would know it's all a joke ( lie). No drone is going to pop all of it's screws out because of a crash. That is just a pile of parts. OP thinks it's funny I guess.

If you really read the post, you would know it's all a joke ( lie). No drone is going to pop all of it's screws out because of a crash. That is just a pile of parts. OP thinks it's funny I guess.
It was a JOKE not a LIE... Lighten up Francis....Why are you posting in the thread if you are angry about it? Just MOVE along... No need to stress...

It was a JOKE not a LIE... Lighten up Francis....Why are you posting in the thread if you are angry about it? Just MOVE along... No need to stress...

Who said I was angry newbie? If it was a joke, where is the punch line? It's just click bait... looking for attention.

Who said I was angry newbie? If it was a joke, where is the punch line? It's just click bait... looking for attention.

That's EXACTLY what you are doing. Why are you posting? Did a ghost call you a newbie? Don't you remember what your mommy taught you? Its far from click-bait... I fully understand you thought it was the opposite of funny :eek:...lets be done with it...

OK you are both done with it as of now. Any more mess where I have to jump in it's going to be to close this.
Again carry on but stop with the arguing .
Thank you :)

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Just having a little fun guys... I was asked to make a picture based assembly guide. All of them are brand new except mainboard , ESC and gimbal (I refurbed the gimball).. Don't you guys remember the Ironman scene when he crashed and all the parts seemingly fell off with out damage?
Without reading all of the posts, I wrote "A whole lotta ouch". Now I feel a little silly. Well played though. Well played indeed sir. :)

Reactions: Tesadorn
Ready for Calibration, stickers and test flight... Every part was new except Core board.. (too much cash for new)..
mfTXYaW.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard